Monday 29 July 2013

So, what is this blog all about then...

Welcome to my blog.

It strikes me as I sit here typing this introduction that I have probably started this blog a little bit late; maybe by a year or so. The reason I think that is because I am going to write about my experiences whilst emigrating to Bulgaria and I started this process in February 2012.

I suppose that is one of the problems with a decision like this; it starts as a "wouldn't it be nice" and it isn't until the "oh shit it is actually happening" moment that the thought to record your experiences hits.

What I am going to do is this. I am going to write some blog posts about how I have got to where I am today (dream property purchased, tentative date for the drive over set) to catch you all up with the steps I have been through to achieve this, interspersed with which (dependent on how long this all takes) will be updates of current activities.

Clear?

As mud?

Good good, mud is good for you.

 So, to whet your appetite, below find a selection of pictures of Bulgaria to help you understand why I am moving there.

Cheers for reading















No comments:

Post a Comment