Sunday 13 April 2014

Pierre has been sold

One of the reasons that I said the blog last night would be so long is I had other things to put in it but they slipped my mind.

The legend that is Pierre
The legend that is Pierre
Mainly it has to do with this crazy looking fellow who (as you will know) I have been trying to sell for quite a while. I say trying to sell for quite a while; more accurate would be making sporadic attempts spread very thinly over a long time. A few weeks ago I received a tweet from someone who was interested in him and, after a viewing and then going away to think about it, they made me an offer I was happy to accept.

Pierre is driven away by his new parents
Pierre is driven away by his new parents
So yesterday they went to the studio and Dan was kind enough to do the paperwork, give them the keys, and also take a series of pictures as he was driven out of the yard. The couple who bought him seem really nice and are apparently planning some awesome adventures in him. I really hope they make it in this direction because it would be great to see Pierre in good use, see what they do to him, and also meet them.

Anyway, there you have it; a small addendum to the update yesterday. I'm going to go and enjoy the rest of my Real Sunday (day of rest). Update you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment