Tuesday 1 November 2022

A short day

After the epic update yesterday today is going to be much shorter. Let's get to it.

Time to finish this tree house off
Time to finish this tree house off
Bekir starts his day on the roof
Bekir starts his day on the roof
Halil stacking the firewood
Halil stacking the firewood
Thelma and Louise enjoy the sun
Thelma and Louise enjoy the sun
Stage one of Rosie's Tree House is complete
Stage one of Rosie's Tree House is complete

I woke about 8 after 4.5 hours sleep and I've pretty well got through today ok. Before doing anything else I was straight outside and working on the tree house for Rosie. The men arrived and went to their jobs, Bekir up on the roof and Halil in the inside wood store stacking the logs. I went back to my task, accompanied by the puppies who were loving the warmth of the morning sun. I had to finish both because I had work to be doing and also the battery in my driver ran out. Mid morning the men suddenly dashed off in a terrible hurry saying that they had some work to do at home and they'd be back after lunch. At lunch I spent a final half an hour or so and I've finished the first stage of the tree house. The men never did come back.

A brief pause in the mayhem
A brief pause in the mayhem
This tasted superb
This tasted superb

And so the rest of the day came and went and I cooked a lovely sausage and mash dinner for myself, cuddling the puppies and trying not to fall asleep while we waited for it cook.

I do hope the men are back tomorrow but either way, Angela and Rosie are and I'm very excited. Thanks for reading, back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment