Thursday 27 February 2014

A week today...

... is my last day in the office.

Wow.

All the bottles which were brought
All the bottles which were brought
So today I am a little drunk still, having just got into the office after my night out last night for Whisky Night.

Yes, it was another "for the last time" moment. And this time it wasn't just the "last time" for me but everyone there as I am the organiser and nagger who makes sure these evenings actually occur and no one else is stepping up to the plate to take over.

It was a really good night, with some very tasty whiskies and excellent company with colleagues from a couple of my jobs all enjoying the drink and the pool table in the apartment we had hired for the night.

This is going to be a short update (as I can't think) and I'm sure there was something else I wanted to write about but I can't remember it for now. I'll just pop a few pictures from last night below.

These people are VERY drunk
These people are VERY drunk
These people aren't drunk, honest
These people aren't drunk, honest
More drunk people
More drunk people
Another drunk person
Another drunk person
Standing around being rubbish at pool
Standing around being rubbish at pool
Oh yeah, today is the first day of MVC... check the trailer out below :D

No comments:

Post a Comment