Tuesday 6 July 2021

Tired day

 A super short update today. My ear still hasn't cleared. And I'm tired.

Early morning from my desk
Early morning from my desk
The wall being worked on
The wall being worked on
Clearing weeds at the end of the day
Clearing weeds at the end of the day

I was awake super early and at work so I would have time to get out to the doctor. I dropped Rosie off but on my way back stopped at the hospital. The queue was crazy and I wasn't going to wait around so I didn't bother. Bekir and Halil worked on the wall at the end of the patio all day and finished it entirely. They then cleared the weeds from the edge of the walkway. Tomorrow should be final drainage before they can do the metal then we can book the cement again. I went with Bekir to the hospital again mid afternoon and he saw an old school friend who is a doctor down there who looked at my ear, said there was no infection, and gave directions to a place in town to get it cleared out if it is still blocked tomorrow.

And that is pretty much that. Hopefully once this ear is cleared I'll have more energy again. Angela is struggling with very sore eyes as well but thankfully Rosie seems to be largely well. What a few weeks it has been!

2 comments:

  1. The metal? Now you`ve got me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that metal grid the reinforces the concrete :) we think that the cement may be poured next week! very exciting :)

      Delete