Thursday 16 February 2023

And again, the insulating

Last night I was in bed and asleep for 8:30; I'm feeling a lot better today though. Onwards
Rosie with her new hat
Rosie with her new hat
Halil cuts some more plasterboard to size
Halil cuts some more plasterboard to size
Grandma helping to shred the cardboard
Grandma helping to shred the cardboard
Fitting another sheet of plasterboard in place
Fitting another sheet of plasterboard in place
Lots of little bits are slow
Lots of little bits are slow
Before we get into what the men did, here is Rosie before school modelling a new hat that Angela got from somewhere. Isn't it cool! The men were, all day, up in the roof continuing to fit insulation and then cover it with plasterboard. I've had a chat and extended slightly the area they are doing in this batch before we tidy so they do have a little more to do tomorrow but after that I've got a decision to make on the next step. I want to avoid having to move things over and over again, basically. Maybe I will get them to complete the storage areas including plastering and carpet so then I can move things into there and they won't have to move again. We shall see.
Rosie with her completed jigsaw puzzle
Rosie with her completed jigsaw puzzle
After school and work I got to spend an enjoyable time with Rosie and Grandma doing a jigsaw, one that she got for her birthday. She did very well and we completed it.

So there it is; another day done. We'll be back tomorrow, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment