Friday 17 February 2023

Insulating, and camping

We've reached Friday, Friyay indeed, and here is a suitably short update for you about today.

Rosie wearing both her scarfs
Rosie wearing both her scarfs
Bekir fits yet more insulation
Bekir fits yet more insulation
Another section of insulation delivered and fitted
Another section of insulation delivered and fitted

I took Rosie to school today which was fun as she was cold in the car and put both her scarfs up over her head to keep warm. I then went on to the bank to do some chores and when I got back I found the workmen already up and at it (having already been to the shop while I was out) hanging more insulation and putting more plasterboard over it. Today they have done a little more than I expected, but are insulating slightly more than planned (because of board size, basically) so they aren't quite finished with this stage yet but it is close.

Got the tent up
Got the tent up
A lovely comfortable nest for me and Rosie
A lovely comfortable nest for me and Rosie

My new camp beds had arrived over the past week or two and I showed one to Rosie who then became insistent that she wanted to camp tonight so I pitched the tent and have set it up with all the new bedding. Hopefully we will be comfortable tonight!

So there it is; thanks for reading and back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment