Wednesday 19 March 2014

Some stuff I forgot to put in yesterday's blog

There were too things which happened yesterday that I really wanted to blog about but totally forgot...

First of all I got "chugged" on my own property! While I was digging the trench a large bloke, and a tiny very pretty girl, walked across my land and spoke English to me immediately. They said they were from a "charity" that collected money for orphans. They said they had seen a "lady in a car who said I had lots of money" (my friend had left a few mins before but she would not have said anything of the sort) and when I asked them for documents so maybe I could support via bank they muttered "I have documents" and then retreated without even saying goodbye.

I suspect that the rumour of a new Anglachenin in the region has spread and the scammers will be licking their chops.

Cheeky sods.

Hello Sassy
Hello Sassy
The other thing is slightly less exciting, but still I wanted to remember it. While I was blogging last night I fed Sassy and I must have left the door open because I felt something sniffing my leg and jumped a mile! I turned the torch on and saw her just scampering back towards the cage and jumping in! It is a really good thing she decided to explore while I was there, and that she wanted to come say hello to me else I could have had a really nasty shock this morning as she could probably have escaped completely.

Me, escape? Would i EVER!!!?
Me, escape? Would i EVER!!!?
This does make me think I really need to get her into a larger space very soon.

No, really. Stop taking pictures now
No, really. Stop taking pictures now
Right, that was it. Onwards with the day now.

3 comments:

  1. It's been great reading all these blogs. Love to your parents! And ... a). We need more rabbit pictures. b). I don't recall seeing you say whether you now have electricity.

    ReplyDelete