Monday 3 March 2014

Still no electric

So back to normal service; complaining about an architect.

I need me some of this
I need me some of this
Well not really complaining, just a touch frustrated as I still don't have electricity. If this is actually his fault or not is not something I am completely sure about yet. I have been told that it has all been paid for but EVN are saying they are too busy to get over there and do it and I am on my third or fourth deadline of an absolute promise that it will be done by the end of this week.

Or was it a promise that it would be asked to be done by the end of this week.

Or was it a promise that they would be told that it should be done by the end of this week.

Either way, no electric yet and with only two weeks until I arrive (actually, less than two weeks if things go to plan) it is getting a little tight; I may be pleased for the generator after all. I am going to ask my friend to get in touch with EVN to find out what the actual situation is when they open tomorrow (today is a public holiday) so fingers crossed that is possible and I get confirmation that it will be done.

Keeping that battery fully charged
Keeping that battery fully charged
One good thing I forgot to mention is I have confirmed that Julian is charging his leisure battery from the alternator. It's good to know that someone can do what they say they'll do.

Today is my last Monday in the office.... an excellent feeling to wake up and realise that next Monday I'll be waking up before starting the drive to Dover and the ferry. Talking of which I need to print out my tickets and other stuff for the journey... I can't forget that.

Another bearded dude with a burger
Another bearded dude with a burger
Tonight is my leaving meal with J, going to our local for the awesome amazing burger they do (pictures tomorrow I'm sure) and it will be a really good evening I reckon. Quite looking forward to it.

Right, enough mumbling... onwards.

3 comments:

  1. Not long now. Good luck Andrew! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tick Tok...I hear a snappy crocodile Peter said to Wendy...

    ReplyDelete