Thursday 11 May 2023

Another short one

Today I only took three pictures so you're going to get to see them all. I wasn't feeling all that great so I even had the fire lit today, for the first time for months, and I need to get a good night as tomorrow I hit the road.
Bekir gets the levels right
Bekir gets the levels right
Continuing to ensure it is straight
Continuing to ensure it is straight
Hard at work smoothing
Hard at work smoothing
The men were in and working on the walls, continuing to add the second smooth coat over the end wall and getting good progress through the day. I really didn't get out much to see what they were up to so this is all there is.

I've collected our house sitter and she has settled in fast with the puppies - Xena gave a little bark at first but very quickly remember her, and I think they are all very settled already. I'll try and get an update tomorrow but it will depend on how the day goes as I'm leaving before the men finish for the day. Thanks for reading, and maybe back tomorrow or maybe back in a month or so. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment