Wednesday 10 May 2023

Short and sweet

Today's update is going to be short and sweet as I've started to feel a little ropey (Halil was sneezing yesterday) and I truly cannot afford to be sick for my journey at the weekend.

Getting ready to mount the scaff
Getting ready to mount the scaff
More materials required
More materials required
Progress on the right
Progress on the right
Over and above the door
Over and above the door
Up to the eaves
Up to the eaves

So onto it; the workmen were doing the same thing through the day, continuing to apply the mortar to the walls by the stairs. They worked to get the right hand wall done and then above the doorway before finally getting back onto the suspended plank and working on the top of the wall. The improvement is great.

Getting rid of some waste
Getting rid of some waste

I ended the day while feeding the chickens by seeing the men had started a little burn so I put some waste cardboard I wanted to tidy up onto the fire and it went quickly.

So there it is. Two more days to go. Thanks for reading and back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment