Tuesday 18 August 2020

Cleaning

Welcome back, and to a very short blog today.

Channelling for the cabling
Channelling for the cabling

I had a very busy start to the day with work, getting to lunch nearly without even leaving my desk and seeing the workmen; I could hear them, however, as they were still scraping away removing old paint and loose plaster. After lunch I went with Bekir to the builders merchant to buy a load of materials for the project and when I get back I rushed to a meeting and during this meeting they were drilling channels for cables; it was quite funny as they stopped just as my meeting stopped.

Spraying down the walls
Spraying down the walls
All washed clean
All washed clean

Once they had stopped drilling and scraping they got the hosepipe out and wet down all the walls and swept the water outside, removing all dust and dirt from the area. This was a very wet process but it seems to have worked well. By the time I left to go to our garage taking the house generator with me (with Rosie as well, who likes a good road trip) they were just starting to do some mixing of sand and cement but I'm not sure how much they did of it as they were gone by the time I got back.

Rosie's playroom tidy station
Rosie's playroom tidy station

Rosie also benefited today from some tidying as Angela found an awesome toy tidy in Lidl.


So there it is; hopefully more in the update tomorrow but for now I'm done.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment