Friday 4 December 2020

A miserable Friday

 Today's update is going to be super amazingly short. I just didn't get any pictures, and there's not much to update on anyway.

Starting off the day
Starting off the day
Half way through
Half way through
Sweeping up at the end
Sweeping up at the end

I was in meetings basically all day, and feeling a bit unwell other than that (though I've perked up quite a lot since thankfully) and so I only got the three pictures above of the men working. They have completed cladding underneath the roof now which is great but I felt for them out in the cold working in that horrible drizzle. Also of note today is Rosie's new bed arrived so we'll be able to transition her out of the cot at some point when it is the correct time.

Sad rainy day face
Sad rainy day face

And that is it. Back to normal service next week; thanks for reading and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment