Thursday 17 December 2020

Painting, cleaning and grouting

 Today Angela has been feeling much better but after a good start I have felt steadily worse; I've got a bit of a hobby chat with a mate this evening but after that an early night I hope.

The difference between one coat and two
The difference between one coat and two
Bekir grouting in the balcony
Bekir grouting in the balcony
Halil painting
Halil painting
Window cleaning
Window cleaning

I don't have all that many pictures from today so it'll be another quick one. Basically what we expected to take place, took place, though as far as I'm aware Bekir didn't get to the steel on the outside of the balcony but he may have done? I didn't see if he did. Halil was putting a second coat on over the landing and it is really looking lovely and light out there now. Bekir was mainly grouting and cleaning up the tiles on the balcony. Halil also did some cleaning and even took doors and windows off to give them a really good clean to remove all the dust that 6 years of being installed without the walls being sealed had caused.

And that's it; I don't know if Bekir did the silicon to seal the step into the closed area of the balcony, but we talked about it so he may have done. I'll try and be more aware tomorrow of what is occurring.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're still under the weather BC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers GM :)

      I'm better as I wake this morning; it's just dragging on being annoying now - I'll suddenly be fully better I reckon :)

      Cheers bro

      Delete