Tuesday 14 December 2021

All about shelving

Today has been a very busy day all round as I've cracked on with my chores as well as done a bit of hobby.

Snow this morning
Snow this morning
Reparing the kitchen door
Reparing the kitchen door
Bekir fitting shelves in the games room
Bekir fitting shelves in the games room
The shredder shredding cardboard
The shredder shredding cardboard
Shelves on one side done; this was duplicated
Shelves on one side done; this was duplicated
Halil holding Henry while Bekir hoovers
Halil holding Henry while Bekir hoovers
Shelves up by the printer
Shelves up by the printer

The snow last night settled over night but it wasn't that much; I did have to clean the windscreen on Thomas to drop Rosie down but we were only just above the snowline; only a very little distance down the hill and the snow turned to rain. The men were in and got stuck into their first task, to shave the kitchen door down so it shut properly, and then they spent the rest of the day on the main task which was fitting the brackets to the walls for my shelving. I was up in the roof clearing (no pictures yet; it's still a mess) and also did a lot of shredding of cardboard. I've lots more to do. The men managed to get all the shelving finished that I have current plans for which was awesome. This even included the shelves next to the printer. All the black plastic shelving that has been freed up will now go to the roof space to help me tidy up there. What great success.

So there you are; we've almost run out of odd jobs inside for them to do so I'm hoping if they come back tomorrow we can FINALLY make a start on the workshop!!! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment