Tuesday 21 December 2021

Plugging away

I went to be really early last night with a banging headache that finally cleared while I was asleep but then I was awake very early and up by about 4am. This did mean I got a fair few things done early doors but now I'm ready for bed already. It has been a good day of progress in the workshop however.

A ray from the sun appears over the horizon
A ray from the sun appears over the horizon
Bekir fitting the wiring under the floor
Bekir fitting the wiring under the floor
Cement work done
Cement work done
Fitting plugs on the back wall
Fitting plugs on the back wall
The final plug of the day
The final plug of the day

As I was up so early I got to enjoy the whole of the sunrise and it was lovely today. It was very cold, however, and the car had only warmed up by the time I got back from dropping Rosie to school. The workmen were in and after the first task which was mixing up cement and covering over the conduit across the floor they set to fitting and connecting the double sockets around the outside of the room. I am having six double sockets, three on each wall, and by the end of the day they had only one more to go. Without the tablesaw (which I've had to order via Amazon which annoyed me a bit) they'll not be able to start the main bench however I am having another one fitted, and some shelving, so there is a lot for them to work on. We were thinking that they could get back outside but I think it may be too cold for that now.

So there it is; it's so close to Christmas now and still they are working; I do hope we can get this room ready for me to use before their long break over proper winter. Thanks for reading; back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment