Friday 25 June 2021

A skim over the top

 The update today is going to be very short. I've been super super crazily busy with work and also not much varied has happened and now I am sooo tired I just want to go sleep so I'm going to finish this then sleep.

The moon rises

First of all my attempt to capture the moon as it rose last night; it was amazing - so red and huge. Beautiful

Mixing up to fix the slab
Mixing up to fix the slab
Smoothing on more cement
Smoothing on more cement
This is the section that had puppy prints
This is the section that had puppy prints

Other than that today the men have mixed cement and smoothed it out over the sections of the patio with the worst finish. The more I think about it the more I think I should have done one section a day with the pump just bringing its own load, and split the table off from the rest of the pour. Way too late now, but a lesson learned. Rushing can slow you down.

It was a long day here but even now as I type this up Bekir and Halil are now at the neighbours helping them with a project. They do work hard! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment