Thursday 9 March 2023

You guessed it, more plastering...

It has been, once again, a glorious day today. Sunny and warm, though the wind did pick up a bit in the afternoon.

A beautiful view with some beautiful song birds
A beautiful view with some beautiful song birds

I'll open this update with the view from my office this morning, complete with starlings which were singing a beautiful song. It was lovely to have my window open again for a bit.

Halil continues on the roof
Halil continues on the roof
Bekir is plastering the other side of the room
Bekir is plastering the other side of the room

Upstairs it was a day like the other days; the men focused on plastering from beginning to end. I did think they were going to start painting however it does make sense to get all the plastering done before changing to the next task. At lunch time Angela and I set up our Bird Buddy Bird Feeder and worked out where it should sit; this will be mounted tomorrow we hope.

Three helicopters fly past
Three helicopters fly past
This flower bed is now ready for planting
This flower bed is now ready for planting

I was disturbed in the afternoon by the sound of helicopters flying past; three of them in a row. The puppies were very unimpressed with the noise they made. Once I finished work I went out to finish up sifting the soil onto the garden and I managed to finish that, which is great. Angela was out this afternoon doing her Bulgarian language lessons as well, which apparently went very well.

The sun disappears behind the ridge
The sun disappears behind the ridge
Chill time with Daddy and Rosie
Chill time with Daddy and Rosie
Rosie and her funny face on a plate
Rosie and her funny face on a plate

Rosie and I went up onto the balcony so she could have a jump on her trampoline while I rehydrated after my digging. It was a lovely evening and really warm so we decided to eat up there again. Before that, though, there was plenty of time for Rosie and I to lay back on the recliners and have a chill out. When dinner time came Rosie loved the funny face that Angela had made for her with her vegetables on the rice - how clever is that!!

So there it is; the day we had and it was very lovely. Thanks for reading and back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment