Wednesday 15 June 2022

Grinding done

Today was slightly cooler for the first part but got warmer as the clouds cleared and it has ended up being glorious again.

Distant clouds are lit by the sunset
Distant clouds are lit by the sunset
There goes the sun
There goes the sun
Big pile of clouds
Big pile of clouds
The sun is about to rise
The sun is about to rise

Once again I took some pictures yesterday as the sun set as it was a beautiful display, illuminating distant clouds but also firey red behind the trees. Stunning. This morning was also lovely before the sun rose. I was woken by Xena at 5am which was nice but at least I got to appreciate this view.

A lovely cuddle for Angela and Louise
A lovely cuddle for Angela and Louise
Rosie does the bouncing thing
Rosie does the bouncing thing
Just a view of the house from the chicken enclosure
Just a view of the house from the chicken enclosure
Halil does some welding
Halil does some welding
Now it is Bekir's turn
Now it is Bekir's turn
Halil takes over the grinding
Halil takes over the grinding
Pallet for return to the shop
Pallet for return to the shop
Thomas with some more cement
Thomas with some more cement
All done and ready for paint
All done and ready for paint

This morning before school Louise got a lovely cuddle from Angela, and I played with Rosie for a fair while including some awesome trampoline bouncing time. The rest of my day was super busy and so there are few pictures of it; the men were continuing to crack on with the welding and grinding, swapping tasks to keep from getting too bored and tired at one action all day. They also had to head out to get some more grinding discs and cement, and they took some of the pallets that no longer have blocks on them back to the shop. By the end of the day all of the uprights had their angles welded on and were ground with a good joint. Tomorrow will be painting day.

Angela weeds in the garden, "helped" by the puppies
Angela weeds in the garden, "helped" by the puppies
I cannot wait for these to ripen!
I cannot wait for these to ripen!
A tiny spider climbing my leg
A tiny spider climbing my leg
Rosie showing off her skills
Rosie showing off her skills

This morning Angela again got out into the garden (I am very jealous of her being able to do that!) and did some more weeding and tidying and maintenance. After school I got to go out with Rosie to see the way the garden was looking; the tomatoes are really coming on nicely. While I was in the chicken enclosure a little spider was climbing up my leg. I managed to get a picture before it got inside my clothes and then carefully knocked it off onto the ground. Then just before dinner Rosie and I had some time kicking a ball around before we had a very tasty dinner.

So there it is; I've had the quote for fixing Maisie and it is as painful as expected however hopefully tomorrow we'll get her back! Thanks for reading, back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment