Thursday 5 December 2013

Small wins (and tiredness)

Today is a very short blog as yesterday I went home with all the best will in the world aiming on finalising my route plan and breaking the route up into days (as the first draft from the other day had three 500 mile days which is too long) but when I had eaten my pizza and drunk my beer I was SO tired I just went to bed.

zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz
zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Lazy boy that I am.

What this means is that this evening I now have loads more stuff to do. I obviously need to do this work on the route but on top of that this weekend I am bringing the trailer back to the house and taking some of the larger things which I want to take with. This is mainly the dining table and chairs. Tonight I shall be taking it apart so on Saturday I can just chuck it in the trailer and go.

Sad Thomas the Tank
Sad Thomas the Tank
Thomas is still unwell however I will be using him that morning and then straight into the garage with him for more investigation.

One small win which I wanted to share is that I have actually recieved a contract and Power of Attorney from Lubo. This has been sent to Dilyana for translating and then I'll go back to my friend Notary (who I used when I bought the school) to get it signed and all the stuff added to validate it, and then it'll be couriered back again.

Maybe I will get the PuP before I arrive over there, maybe even the Permission to Build can be sorted out. I am still going through a middle-man to talk to Lubo which isn't ideal but I am trying to get direct so I can sort out some of the delays.

what it says, really....
what it says, really....
Anyway... onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment