Tuesday 10 December 2013

Well I have another contract for another architect

It seems like I have been here before...

.... apart from the first architect took about four months to send me a contract and when it arrived it was a load of rubbish.

Over the weekend I sent the Bulgarian versions of the Contract and Power of Attorney which arrived last week to Dilyana and she, good to her word, sent back a dual-language of the Power of Attorney (as this needs the Apostille) and a quick translation of the contract (which does not need the Apostille). I struggled a little bit to understand the contract but with some extra translation help from Dilyana I am confident that Lubo is quoting me an acceptable price and will cope with the PuP as well.

Contract Time!
Contract Time!
This is really good news.

I have contacted the same Notary as I used for the purchase and he is going to let me know a time this week to go in and get the process started; I am wondering if there is any chance of me getting this back this side of Christmas now but at least the process is moving forwards again.

Whatever happens it seems I may be back on track to arrive and nearly be ready to start... against all the odds.

A couple of other little bits to cover off.

Now that is packed well
Now that is packed well
I've loaded LOADS of things into Julian (the house was getting to be a mess with me packing bits and pieces and piling them at random) and my weekend plans have shifted to mean that I can head back over the Blackpool again and take all this stuff to storage. I'm amazed how much stuff I have managed to fit in the back and I will probably put even more in on Friday before I leave.

I've managed to arrange overtime over the Christmas holidays so that'll help the bank account; which is taking a hammering with all the costs I am incurring on the vehicles.

For Sale
For Sale
I'm still trying to sell Pierre so please, if you know someone who is looking for an excellent camper van for next year get them to contact me. I have stopped advertising this side of Christmas anyway, this isn't the best time of year to try selling a camper van, but I do still have the person who was expressing an interest from down south texting me. Also on the way back from Blackpool on Saturday I went into my old regular petrol station and the regular guy was there (who I hadn't seen for years) and he is interested in hearing about Pierre so fingers crossed for that too.

So there it is, today (yesterday as you are reading this) is three months until I leave Blackpool and tomorrow (today as you are reading this) is three months until I'm on the ferry out of the country.

Time flies....
Time flies....
Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment