Sunday 20 October 2013

I'm selling Pierre

Having waited for several months to receive the V5 for Pierre (and eventually having to send off for this myself; gotta love it when the seller doesn't bother telling the DVLA they have sold you the vehicle) I have finally managed to get onto Gumtree and eBay and list him for sale.

Pierre, in all his glory
Pierre, in all his glory
This is quite a bitter sweet moment as he is an awesome vehicle, however I do NOT need two camper vans and there is no point in keeping him, sadly.

Interior shots
Interior shots
So, there are two listings now live on t'interwebs where you can purchase Pierre the Gorgeous Camper Van for the merest £3000.

Sleeping accommodation
Sleeping accommodation
You can see the listings below and if you are interested then please do get in touch.

Storage
Storage
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190937404906?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

That there milage is genuine
That there milage is genuine
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/superb-camper-van-excellent-condition-hes-called-pierre-and-he-will-love-you-back/1036024521

Some other updates for you from the other frustrations in my life. First of all, the translator has replied saying that nothing else has happened, Veselka has been busy and hopefully will be making an appointment next time she decides to go to see the Obshtina. I just hope that this is this week because the time, it is passing and soon it'll only be four months and then three....

I get the feeling that I should have gone over to chase Veselka earlier than this last trip, and I also have this sinking feeling that I may have to go over again between now and moving for that purpose too.

Oh well, when in Bulgaria and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment