Monday 25 November 2013

Quick blog about the test trip

I was so tired last night I couldn't face turning the laptop on so this morning I am just going to do a really quick blog post, and will do the proper report for tomorrow.

I had a great weekend; very relaxing and quiet in parts, and crazy in other parts. Julian was comfortable and even if it was really really cold the first night my next kept me warm. The second night it was so warm inside that I opened a window by my head for fresh air, and was only in one sleeping bag.

Amazing breakfast with extra Sossidge
Amazing breakfast with extra Sossidge
I didn't get to cook anything (other than a couple of brews) as I was meeting people and out in town for breakfast (amazing as always from The Wild Strawberry) both mornings but I did make myself a cheese and pickle butty on Saturday lunch time.

The electrical work that I had done was not entirely completed so I am again having a bit of a discussion with the camper van dude; the inverter appears to work right but the wiring he has done to take the hookup power to plugs around the van does not seem well done at all.

RAAAAMMMMBBBOOOOOO!!!!
RAAAAMMMMBBBOOOOOO!!!!
I've got to wrap this up now however just one other little (or not so little) thing; I have made my decision that taking Rambo with me this journey is not going to be a good idea. I do want him there and I am going to be coming back to England over the first winter for a little bit at least (business partner's wedding) so I am thinking of maybe driving back over that time and collecting Rambo back to Bulgaria then.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment