Thursday 21 November 2013

Today I am looking forward to...

..... sitting in my front room in the summer with one of my classical vinyls playing at top volume.

..... waking up with the sun rise and seeing the mist clearing from the river valley below my bedroom window

..... watching the snow fall through my windows while listening to the fire popping in my Rocket Mass Stove

..... emptying my year 1 humanure store at the end of the second year and using it to improve the soil

..... driving up to Stara Otcheliste with my parents in mid march next year and realising "I am not leaving"

.....the first harvest from my land

and I tell you what....

.... I cannot WAIT!

Excited
Excited

3 comments:

  1. Id be a bit concerned if the snow was falling THROUGH your windows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This winter that is exactly what it will be doing....

      *doesn't edit the entry*

      Delete
    2. Haha! Yes I saw I'd missed an apostrophe after it was too late to edit!

      Have fun getting all up in Julian this weekend!

      Delete