Thursday 21 May 2015

Holibobs!

Ok, this morning was a wash out. The cuckoos had me awake at shortly after five and only when I shouted that I was going to shoot them, stuff them and hang them from the ceiling did they shut up. By that time, I was wide awake! Grrrr.

Today was my last day of work for over a week and thankfully, my boss realised quite early that I was on wind down. However, I was still constantly occupied throughout the day. The first thing I notice was that we had a delivery of stone. I only just caught this as I am deaf in one ear and whe I have my headphones in, I miss things.

Anyway.....trucks with hydraulics!

Tipper
Tipper
I was very neglectful of everything today as I was working (hard ish) and I just forgot to take photos. So here are a few from my walk around earlier this evening,

Wilted
Wilted
I need to water them more, but I currently have no water during the day. I will get this looked at during my time off.

However, I have a special picture for the Mr.  Here is your recovering olive tree! I have taken special care to water this every morning, at the expense of my own coffee today!  I hope you are pleased with the new shoots :)

Saving it
Saving it
At feeding time tonight I had a right old giggle. He was hungry again, as I have stopped feeding him in the morning. He was picking through his food and had to be coaxed to eat so I decided not to feed him at all thinking he would be hungry in the evening. Once he turned his nose up at what he thought was only dry food and I shook the bowl to reveal some of the meat, he got tucked in, big time. In between breaths he was chasing the birds from the porch. I was trying not to encourage him but it was so funny, I think he thought they were trying to get his food. I have never seen him eat so fast! I do love mealtimes with Rambo, but I actually have to stand up beside him in order for him to eat. He thinks I am protecting the porch and I try to do this discreetly. I reach my arm up in the air when there is an oncoming swallow and make him believe I am stretching by making the sound so that he continue to eat and ignores the birds trying to get in. I will have to knock that nest down lol.

He continued to be stupid by dropping his Kong in the trench, again!

Stupid dog
Stupid dog
The truck came earlier and I missed it because I was working and had my headphones it. It only dropped off more stones like you saw earlier, so no big deal. Although this time they made provision for the height and didn't actually take the washing line down.

Intact
Intact
 My little plants are doing ok, but not growing as fast as I would like!

Slow growing
Slow growing
 Nothing else much happened apart from me throwing kong for Rambo. He is losing his winter coat at a rate you would not even believe though. Hair everywhere.

Fetching
Fetching
I finished the evening by making an effort and going over to the neighbours to say hello. After much showing round the garden and trying to portray that whilst I love strawberries, they make me itch and thus avoiding being given 20 plants that she wanted rid of, I managed to say that I would take two chicks from her to see what Rambo did. She agreed. God, I hope he doesn't eat them! The weekend will tell lol.

Leka nosht!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment