Thursday 14 May 2015

Short but sweet

Good morning from Bulgaria! I had my coffee in my hand on the balcony as the sun peeped out from behind the mountains. Beautiful start to the day, even though I was up before 6am again.

Sunrise
Sunrise
 My first concern this morning was to go and see what the garden was like after the leak last night. It actually wasn't too bad and nowhere nearly as bad as I thought, probably as the land has a natural downhill slope.

Flooded
Flooded
 The men were here pretty promptly and got straight to sorting it out. Now they have assured me that this is only temporary and it will be fixed properly tomorrow.  We shall see.

Bodge
Bodge
 I spent most of the day working again; this has got to stop and hopefully will certainly reduce in the next few weeks at least. I am working a ten plus hour day currently without any free time. Not good at all. But whilst I have been working, so have the men and we are getting close to the pipes being laid. Very exciting indeed! Already with the trench dug I can notice  the effect is having having had no rain come into the house after a down pour the other night.

Membraned
Membraned
So the membrane is almost all up now and the sand has been levelled. The trench out has also been finished and hopefully they will be finished up with this all soon so that we can get tidying around the school at last.
Finished trench
Finished trench
 Finally, I leave you with a photo of my mosquito bitten wrist. It does not look very happy, does it? That was thanks to being around the dark area under the oak tree sorting out the leak. I also have one on my ankle, two more further up my leg, two more on my biceps and one on my bum! Little gits!

Arm
Arm
So a bit of a short update (sorry Mr) but my tiredness has enveloped me and I just need to get to bed pretty soon and rest. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Leka nosht.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment